Consulting Centre (EICC) – Kaliningrad region” works on a base of the Fund “Viktoria” since 2008.
The Enterprise Europe Network is unique both in terms of its wide geographic reach and of the wide range of integrated services it provides to SMEs and other business actors.
EEN’s member organizations include chambers of commerce and industry, technology centers, research institutes and development agencies. As members of the Enterprise Europe Network they are linked up through powerful databases, sharing their knowledge and sourcing technologies and business partners across all Network countries.
As a part of EEN-Russia our Center has been supporting business of Kaliningrad region since 2008. We know our clients' strengths and needs!
EICC-Kaliningrad region offers:
- Consulting on possibilities and demands of Russian and foreign markets;
- International brokerage events at leading fairs both in Russia and abroad. At the events we bring you together with potential business partners in B2B meetings arranged before the fair;
- Dissemination of your new technologies, your products and services via exclusive data bases all over 50 countries and search for solutions for your company. You need a supplier or a producer? We find you partners and open you up distribution channels abroad;
- Technology transfer: If you need a certain technology or innovation to complete your business or a business application for your technology, we can help you.
- Organization of seminars related to issues of doing business.
Examples of successful business missions in 2013-2014:
- Business mission of Kaliningrad companies to the 5th Business Forum of Baltic and Eastern Markets in Lidzbark Warminski (Poland).
- Business mission of Kaliningrad agricultural companies to Danish Agro Business Park (Tjele, Denmark).
- Business mission of IT-companies to the leading high-tech exhibition CEBIT 2014 (Hannover, Germany).
- Business mission of Kaliningrad jewellers to international exhibition Amberif 2014 (Gdansk, Poland) and jewellery workshops in Stockholm (Sweden).
- Panel discussion: Transfer of technologies for small and medium-sized business on post-Soviet space (Krynica-Zdroj, Poland).